This Self-Guided Adventure Run is great for advanced runners who want an introduction to route finding and off-trail navigation. The route is demanding and requires some easy scrambling.
It connects Melakwa, Chair, Gem, and Snow Lakes.
Elevation Gain: 4,400 ft.
Duration: +/- 6h.
A nice single-track trail will bring you up Melakwa pass and then to the second climb on a boulder field through Melakwa pass before going down to Snow lake trailhead..
- Day run.
- recommended start: 08:00 AM from the Denny Creek trailhead.
- This is a point-to-point route.
- Need two cars to avoid the road back to Denny Creek TH.
What is Included
- GPX file of the route. This is the file you upload to your GPS watch or smartphone using an app such as GAIA GPS.
- Training on how to use GAIA GPS.
- Briefing about the route that the trails follow as well as the landmarks and expectations. Duration to complete the route will also be discussed.
- Opportunity to join online pre-briefings for a Q&A session.
- Gear and training recommendations. What to bring, how to use specific gear…
- Opportunity to signup for a specific 12-week training plan.
- Option to join a Motivation Running Club run on that route at specific dates. email us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Motivation Running Club membership for one year (you save $45).
- Invitation to join the Motivation Running Community private Facebook group.
What is not included
- Transportation to and from trailheads unless specified.
- Food and hydration during the run, and post-run.
- Gear required for the run.
- Personal safety kit.
There are no reviews yet.