This Self-Guided Adventure Run is great for experienced runners who want a very scenic yet demanding route. Incredible views of Mt Rainier.
Starts and ends at the White River Campground.
Elevation Gain: 5,100 ft.
Duration: 6h – 8h.
The trail climbs gently along the White River on the Glacier Basin trail. We go through Glacier Basin Camp before backtracking and going up towards 3rd Burrough.
- Full-Day run.
- Recommended start: 07:00 AM from the White River Campground.
- This is a trail loop.
What is Included
- GPX file of the route. This is the file you upload to your GPS watch or smartphone using an app such as GAIA GPS.
- Training on how to use GAIA GPS.
- Briefing about the route that the trail follows as well as the landmarks and expectations. Duration to complete the route will also be discussed as well as nutrition and hydration.
- invitation to join online pre-briefings and a Q&A session.
- Gear and training recommendations. What to bring, how to use specific gear…
- Opportunity to signup for a specific 12-week training plan.
- Option to join a Motivation Running Club run on that route at specific dates. Email us for details: email@example.com.
- Motivation Running Club membership for one year (you save $45).
- Invitation to join the Motivation Running Community private Facebook group.
What is not included
- Lodging. Camping at the White River Campground could be a good option to avoid waking up very early.
- Transportation to and from trailheads unless specified.
- Food and hydration during the run, and post-run.
- Gear required for the run.
- Personal safety kit.
There are no reviews yet.