This Self-Guided Adventure Run is great for experienced runners who want a full mountain running experience. The route is very demanding but so rewarding. We often compare this trail with the Alps in France.
It connects Coclhuck lake with Snow Lake.
Elevation Gain: 5,300 ft.
Duration: +/- 10h.
Start at 06:00 AM from the Lake Stuart trailhead.
Ends at the Snow Lake trailhead.
Need two cars.
Plan to arrive the night before.
Overnight at a nearby campground.
Optional: join a club run on specific dates.
What is Included
- GPX file of the route. This is the file you upload to your GPS watch or smartphone using an app such as GAIA GPS.
- Training on how to use GAIA GPS.
- Briefing about the route that the trails follow as well as the landmarks and expectations. Duration to complete the route will also be discussed.
- Opportunity to join online pre-briefings for a Q&A session.
- Gear and training recommendations. What to bring, how to use specific gear…
- Opportunity to signup for a specific 12-week training plan.
- Option to join a Motivation Running Club run on that route at specific dates. Email us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Motivation Running Club membership for one year (you save $45).
- Invitation to join the Motivation Running Community private Facebook group.
What is not included
- Transportation to and from trailheads unless specified.
- Food and hydration the night before, during the run, and post-run.
- Gear required for the run.
- Personal safety kit.
There are no reviews yet.